- ALL RED BELTS AND ABOVE MUST ATTEND 1 OF THESE 3 SESSIONS EVERY 6 MONTHS
- All 3 if you are going for black belt at the October grading.
- All Black Belt Grading forms & payment are to be handed in on, or before, the first session.
- A fee will be payable on each day attended for those not grading.
- Times stated are session start times. Doors open 30 minutes before the start times.
- The early start times are for 1st and 2nd kups and overlap the time for black belts.
- Please ensure you arrive early enough to sign in, get your licence stamped and warm up.
- Please refer to your black belt grading pack for information regarding handing in your Black Belt grading forms and payment.
- Only TAGB sparring equipment and white doboks are to be worn at these sessions.
1st Session: Sun 29th September
Edge Hill University, St. Helens Road, Ormskirk, Liverpool, L39 4QP
1st/2nd kups 1.30pm – 3:30pm
Black belts 2:45pm – 4.45pm
2nd Session: Sun 6th October
Forge Valley School, Wood Lane, Sheffield S6 5HG, UK
1st/2nd kups 11.30am – 1.30pm
Black Belts 1.00pm – 3.00pm
3rd Session: Sat 12th October
Bradford Unique Lifestyle Gym, University of Bradford, Great Horton Road, Bradford, BD7 1DP
1st/2nd kups 9.30am – 11.30am
Black Belts 11:00am – 1.00pm
There are other sessions in other areas on different days, please speak to Mr Shillabeer if you cannot make one of the sessions above.