- ALL RED BELTS AND ABOVE MUST ATTEND 1 OF THESE 3 SESSIONS EVERY 6 MONTHS
- All 3 if you are going for black belt at the April grading.
- All Black Belt Grading forms & payment are to be handed in on, or before, the first session.
- Times stated are session start times. Doors open 30 minutes before the start times.
- The early start times are for 1st and 2nd kups and overlap the time for black belts.
- Please ensure you arrive early enough to sign in, get your licence stamped and warm up.
1st Session: Sat 16th March
Trinity Green Campus Sports Centre, Trinity Road, Bradford, BD5 0JE
Access to the centre via Trinity Road only
1st and 2nd kups 9.30am – 11:30am
Black belts 10.30am – 12.30pm
2nd Session: Sun 31st March
Arch Bishop Beck Catholic Sports College, 55 Long Lane, Liverpool, L9 7BF
Entrance to the hall via rear car park entrance.
Black Belts 9.30am – 11.30am
1st/2nd Kups 10.30am – 12.30pm
3rd Session: Sun 7th April
Forge Valley School, Wood Lane, Sheffield S6 5HG, UK
1st /2nd kups 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Black Belts 2.30pm – 4.30pm
There are other sessions in other areas on different days, please speak to Mr Shillabeer if you cannot make one of the sessions above.